Victoria Gold Corp. (OTC Other: VITFF; TSX-V: VIT) has completed a Comprehensive Cooperation Benefits Agreement with the First Nation of Na-Cho Nyak Dun for the Eagle Gold Mine Project and on-going exploration within NND Traditional Territory Yukon, Canada. This agreement replaces an earlier one and sets out support for mine development and ongoing exploration, including the following key points and outcomes:
- Provides certainty for development of the Project and on-going exploration;
- Provides the NND with employment and economic development opportunities while respecting and promoting NND’s desired environmental protection objectives;
- Establishes a process for ongoing communication between Victoria and the NND so both parties can identify and pursue contracting and partneringopportunities;
- Provides the NND with employment and training opportunities; and
- Provides financial support and profit sharing opportunities that may result from a successful project.