RANTING ANDY – The Gold Cartel is very powerful, with UNLIMITED PAPER to NAKED SHORT GLD and COMEX futures, EXPLICIT GOVERNMENT BACKING via “ownership” of the SEC and CFTC, and LICENSE TO COMMIT ACCOUNTING FRAUD via IMF Central Bank rules that enable double-counting of leased gold. And it is backed by the most criminal enterprises on Earth (to be discussed later in this RANT), the FINANCIAL MAFIA which have DESTROYED THE WORLD from their first-class aeries on Wall Street and London.
However, they DO NOT have the PHYSICAL GOLD AND SILVER to win the war, and thus WILL be destroyed no matter how skeptical we are given their aforementioned advantages. NEVER IN HISTORY has fiat currency “trumped” PHYSICAL GOLD AND SILVER (an amusing reference given Trump’s acceptance of gold as collateral this week), certainly not after 40 years of paper currency inflationary decay.
Moreover, TPTB do not realize that the more aggressive and blatant they become with their tactics (such as this week’s pathetic display), the more they anger RANTING ANDY! It is not just my personal finances they impinge on, but my sense of brotherhood with mankind. I have read of, and seen personally, many instances of corrupt governments in my day, and feel empowered to help the populace fight back, if only with the power of the typed word.
Perhaps I am particularly emotional this week given my former employment at Cantor Fitzgerald in the World Trade Center, where I experienced the 1993 attack first hand, and at Salomon Smith Barney in 2001, where I watched the 9/11 attacks from less than 10 blocks away, killing more than a dozen friends and forever corrupting my view of mankind. By the way, if you want to watch THE definitive documentary regarding the fatal flaws in the “official” 9/11 account, please watch this wonderful 90 minute video titled “Loose Change.” (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1633941/pg1).
If you haven’t guessed yet, the “root of all evil” mentioned in the title is BANKS, and not just major, money center banks such as JP Morgan and Bank of America (and oh yeah, THEORETICAL Commercial banks such as Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, who still act ENTIRELY as investment banks but in 2008 were granted the right to call themselves commercial banks so they could participate in TARP). No matter, it is ALL banks that I refer to, be they CENTRAL (the Satan of the banking system), INVESTMENT (the mafia dons), or COMMERCIAL (the stupid, red-headed stepchildren).
Banks, and banks alone, led by the most dangerous and toxic of all, the Federal Reserve and International Monetary Fund, are the ROOT CAUSE of ALL the world’s financial ills, having stolen from the public, manipulated markets and governments, and led essentially every MAJOR conspiratorial movement in global history. In the early 21st century, BANKS have gutted the world financial system to its core, and as we speak are stealing the last orts off the carcass before it is cast to the sea, impoverishing hundreds of millions, if not billions, of citizens worldwide.
Banks OWN the U.S. government (via the Federal Reserve and their MASSIVE lobbying efforts in Washington) and RUN the European Community, paying themselves with bailouts as reward for their destruction of capital, and receive ALL the attention and support of governments during economic crises, despite having caused them with shoddy lending practices, flagrant gambling, client double-dealing, and of course market manipulation.
Doesn’t anyone ask WHY we care so much about BANKS, whose primary purposes have been nearly rendered OBSOLETE? Geez, I don’t even have a bank account, except for less than $1,000 that I keep in a local branch for the rare occasion I’d need CASH or a MONEY ORDER. Any “money” I have is in the Charles Schwab brokerage, which has the same services (checking, online bill pay) that ALL banks have, without all the horrible fees. And I say “money” facetiously, as ONLY GOLD AND SILVER are money, but “dollars” are still the most commonly used unit of exchange, at least for now.
Every time there is an economic crisis, it’s the BANKS that get bailed out. Banks, who literally generate ZERO benefit for society, unless you think usurious loans for overpriced real estate, 25% interest rates on credit card balances, or the packaging of toxic assets into mortgage-backed securities are public services (particularly when said banks are SHORTING those assets against you). How about “robo-signing”, high frequency trading, and infiltration of Presidential Administrations with a gaggle of white-collar criminals? Or managing the food stamps program (JP Morgan), or fraudulent Greek government bond sales (Goldman Sachs)? Etc., etc., etc. Banking is an obsolete business to start with, and why the public blindly stands by while banks destroy the world, and then collect taxpayer-funded bailouts as reward, is beyond me.
But don’t worry, that WILL change soon. Not for YOUR benefit, I’m afraid, but certainly the sake of change. No matter how PROTECTED these criminal entities are, the fact is they are all BANKRUPT. And not just a little bankrupt, A LOT. And not just A LOT, but by the most astronomic amounts in the HISTORY of mankind. The losses will continue to mount (anyone expect real estate to rebound anytime soon?), the bailouts will dry up, and I assure you the fraudulent accounting will again come under scrutiny (not by the regulators, but the MARKETS).
Western Central Banks are ALL insolvent, from the CRIMINAL Federal Reserve to the PATSY Bank of England to the BUMBLING Bank of Japan (notice I call them a Western bank) to the MORONIC IMF to the STEADFAST Bundesbank. ALL of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE. And not only that, they even blatantly LIE to each other about how insolvent they actually are, such as this beauty of a story that surfaced THIS MORNING (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/greece-purposefully-inflated-its-deficit-numbers-get-euimf-assistance). The Greeks (and likely other PIIGS nations) actually OVERSTATED their financial woes to get more financial aid from the European Union, so not only do we have an ongoing, beggar-thy-neighbor currency war, but one in which bankrupt zombies are willing to completely prostitute themselves, in the Greek case despite one of the most proud traditions in all human history, for a few German-funded, paper-printed Euros.
Ya think this news will help keep the Euro together? ROFLMAO!
The Investment and Commercial banks are BEYOND insolvent, and thanks to the repeal of Glass-Steagal in 1999, are one and the same. Some more so than others due to a lack of political connections (think Lehman Brothers), but nevertheless essentially ALL of them. Perhaps a handful have been wise enough not to leverage their balance sheets with toxic garbage (Charles Schwab can make that claim, although they are primarily a brokerage, not a bank), but most have. In fact, according to the sage analysts of Wall Street and the City, it has become “common knowledge” that leveraging up your balance sheet should be standard banking practice, even since 2008 when literally hundreds of banks have gone under and thousands others sit on the precipice, supported ONLY by the fraudulent FASB accounting changes of 2009, which were designed PRIMARILY to save the big MONEY-CENTER banks that OWN the Federal Reserve and provide the largest lobbying dollars to the political system.
And now for the second part of my RANT title, regarding the failed Cartel gold attack this week (which is still ongoing, but appears to have run its course). Per my September 10th RANT, “THE LAST REFUGE OF CENTRAL BANKERS – PRAYER”, last weekend the G7 criminals met to plot how to save themselves (er…the world) from financial ruin, culminating with the following communiqué:
Central Banks stand ready to provide liquidity to banks as required. We will take all necessary actions to ensure the resilience of banking systems and financial markets.
And all necessary actions they certainly did, starting with an ALL-OUT assault on gold and silver despite MASSIVELY PM-bullish news, one of the most patently obvious hatchet jobs I’ve seen in my 9½ years in this sector!
They also announced the Frankenstein-like creation of a dollar swap system wherein the Fed, BOJ, SNB, and BOE will lend PRINTED MONEY to insolvent banks in lieu of interbank lending, which has recently fallen toward the 2008-09 lows due to MISTRUST within the banking system. More money-printing, potentially in the TRILLIONS, while simultaneously the IMF desperately seeks $500 billion of freshly-printed currency to give out to banks, the Fed prepares for next week’s two-day policy meeting when some form of QE3 will likely be announced, and don’t forget next week’s G20 meeting when further MONEY-PRINTING measures will be discussed, if not announced.
These dolts clearly targeted Jim Sinclair’s $1,764 line in the sand, hoping if they could break it that somehow gold would have a materially larger decline (I would disagree), but nevertheless would likely have bought them more time to support their precious BANKS and institute further draconian measures in their quest to DESTROY THE WORLD for the sake of their own PROFITS and POWER.
Jim Sinclair many not be a household name YET, but ALL the world’s smart money reads “Mr. Gold.” Whether they understand his analysis or not (I don’t), the world’s BIG MONEY are well aware that he considers $1,764 to be the line in the sand between salvation of the global monetary system (no matter how nominal in nature) and complete annihilation, which readers know I believe is the ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME.
Anyhow, per the chart below, this is what happened when gold fell to $1,764 last night (green line).
In my view, one of the last opportunities you will have before gold permanently rises above $2,000 later this year, along with all the social, political, and economic CONSEQUENCES that go along with such an important milestone.
PROTECT YOURSELF, and do it NOW!
P.S. I promised Jim Willie that I’d only excerpt his commentary on brief occasions, and I deem today to be an important such occasion. Here is a list of quotes he compiled from KEY FIGURES in the European Community regarding where they think things are heading. After reading it, ask yourself if you believe the Euro has a CHANCE IN HELL of surviving much longer.
1) German Chancellor Angela Merkel: “The current crisis facing the Euro is the biggest test Europe has faced for decades, even since the Treaty of Rome was signed in 1957. If the Euro fails, then Europe fails. The Euro is in danger. If we do not deal with this danger, then the consequences for us in Europe are incalculable.”
2) EU President Herman Van Rompuy: “The Euro has never had the infrastructure that it requires. We are in a survival crisis. We all have to work together in order to survive with the EuroZone, because if we do not survive with the EuroZone, we will not survive with the European Union. This crisis in the EuroZone will strengthen European integration. That is my firm belief.”
3) Former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder: “The current crisis makes it relentlessly clear that we cannot have a common currency zone without a common fiscal, economic, and social policy.”
4) German President Christian Wulff: “I regard the huge buy-up of bonds of individual states by the EuroCB as legally and politically questionable. Article 123 of the Treaty on the EU workings prohibits the ECB from directly purchasing debt instruments, in order to safeguard the central bank’s independence.”
5) Deutsche Bank CEO Josef Ackerman: “It is an open secret that numerous European banks would not survive having to revalue sovereign debt held on the banking book at market levels. All this reminds one of the autumn of 2008.”
6) Bank of England Governor Mervyn King: “Dealing with a banking crisis was difficult enough, but at least there were public sector balance sheets on to which the problems could be moved. Once you move into sovereign debt, there is no answer. There is no backstop.”
7) Intl Monetary Fund Chief Christine Lagarde: “Developments this summer have indicated we are in a dangerous new phase. There has been a clear crisis of confidence that has seriously aggravated the situation. Measures need to be taken to ensure that this vicious circle is broken.”
8) Prince Hermann Otto zu Solms-Hohensolms-Lich (Bundestag Deputy President): “We must consider whether it would not be better for the currency union and for Greece itself to go for debt restructuring and an exit from the Euro.”
9) Polish finance minister Jacek Rostowski: “European elites, including German elites, must decide if they want the Euro to survive, even at a high price, or not. If not, we should prepare for a controlled dismantling of the currency zone.”
10) George Soros: “We are on the verge of an economic collapse which starts, let’s say, in Greece. The financial system remains extremely vulnerable.”
11) Stephane Deo, Paul Donovan, and Larry Hatheway of UBS: “Under the current structure and with the current membership, the Euro does not work. Either the current structure will have to change, or the current membership will have to change. Member states would be economically better off if they had never joined. European monetary union was generally mis-sold to the population of the Europe.” (bullshxx, it was forced)
12) Alastair Newton, strategist for Nomura Securities: “We believe that we are just about to enter a critical period for the EuroZone. The threat of some sort of break-up between now and yearend is greater than it has been at any time since the start of the crisis.”
13) Professor Giacomo Vaciago (Catholic University, Milan Italy): “It is clear that the Euro has virtually failed over the last ten years, even if you are not supposed to say that.”